Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Great Rabbit Wars Pt. 14



Unfiled Report from Rouge Agent Eldon 001 (access previous documents)


---(unknown date, early period of the first campaign)---


The Human High Command is a joke. A bunch of rodents themselves, carving out a hovel in the ground to hide in. They have no interest in winning this war. Retreat seems to be the only strategy they know. They barely do that well. Leave loose ends every where they go and wonder how the Long Ears have been able to track them. Useless bunch of bureaucrats.

And then, this Public Bunnemy operation? Don't get me started. Sending a bunch wide-eyed brats into the hands of the enemy hoping to get a scrap of intelligence! Let me ask you, how many have reported in? Two? None? Out of dozens...big surprise. Nippon and his furry thugs welcomed those kids with open paws. Might as well have handed him recruits and weapons, it amounted to the same thing. Were those arrogant scientists on the Board so naive to think my traitorous sister Bianca wouldn't expect such a trick? What are agents like me supposed to do now? How do you think we feel going up against the youngest of our own kind?

Needless to say, from now on I refuse the orders of the Human High Command. I am acting on my own accord and on my own authority. I will not vacate the above ground cities. I will not sit on my hands and wait. I plan on bringing the fight to the enemy with a rampage those beast won't be able to handle and I will not rest until all their leaders are assassinated.

Don't worry about me though. I've collected hundreds of lucky rabbit feet to keep me safe.


---COMMUNICATION TERMINATED---


No comments:

Post a Comment