Saturday, June 13, 2015

Crafting Terror


Sometimes fixing one problem in a manuscript can open it up to new ones, and it then becomes a test of determination as one begins tackling it all over again. I find myself once more returning to the tortured world I've created in my latest manuscript with the intent of making this large story even bigger, yet more entwined. 

These are times that try a writer and push one to stretch the limits of their craft. Having been working on this story on and off for the better part of three years, this is the project that will determine my dedication, and which I will probably use to gauge my skills. I'm fairly certain this won't be the last go round, but as of now, I'm confident that I will pull this all together and leave the world with a terrifying tale that won't soon be forgotten.    

No comments:

Post a Comment