Friday, March 8, 2019

The Start of Something....


As frequent readers of this blog know, I'd been in grad school for the past three years and recently graduated in the Fall with a Masters degree in Library Science. Since then, I'd been searching for a job in the field, but was having some difficulty landing one was that nearby, and desirable. Part of the problem was my lack of experience in the field, though I have a lot of translatable experience.

This week, I'm happy to share with you all that I've accepted a position at the library in the town neighboring mine. It's a part time job, and not specifically in the children's field, but it does include many aspects of working with teens. It's a wonderful introductory position and I can't wait to share all that I've learned with the people of that community. It will also give a lot more time to fully invest in my writing career once again. 

Here's to the start of a new journey on the road of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment