Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Super Fan Mail


The other day I received a fan letter from a boy in Germany who had read The Supertwins. As far as I can remember, it's the first piece of fan mail I've ever gotten based on my beginning reader series published by Scholastic in the early half of the last decade. It's actually one of my favorite projects that I've done and the letter brightened my day. Here's what he had to say:

My favorite part is definitely when he assumes that I was perhaps seven years old when I wrote the books. I'm not sure if I should take it as a slight, seeing as how no seven year old holds the same mastery of the English language as I. Or perhaps I should take it as a compliment that my imagination can be compared to that of a child. I choose to take the second choice. Thanks Isaiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment