Friday, January 1, 2021

Weekend Music Roundup (Best of 2020)

 

There's no denying that it's been a long strange year, but if there was thing that was normal about 2020 it was that there was a ton of good music. As I get older, it seems that many of my favorite albums are from artists that I've been familiar with for some time, but there are always some new ones the pop in and impress me.






 



Three Queens in Mourning / Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Hello Sorrow / Hello Joy


Honorable Mentions

Black Ends - Stay Evil

Little Kid - Transfiguration Highway 

Green Seagull - Cloud Cover

James Dean Bradfield - Even in Exile

Bright Eyes - Down in the Weeds, Where the World Once Was

 Hum - Inlet

Fantastic Negrito - Have You Lost Your Mind Yet?

 Le Butcherettes - Don't Bleed

Jyoti - Mama, You Can Bet!

Muzz - Muzz

My Morning Jacket - Waterfall II

Alexander Savior - The Archer




No comments:

Post a Comment