Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life is But a Dream...Teaser (1)


I've always been different from other kids my age--from everyone, really. Special is one way to put it. The word is attached to me like a shadow. It's a halo hovering over me as I sit in class or walk through the halls at school. My parents always said that I was special too. Special in a good a way, like I was delicate or rare--not special like something's wrong with me. Not before. Not like now. -Life is But a Dream page 5



In four short months, my new novel will be out and available in stores. In honor of over 500 people already marking it 'to-read' on Goodreads, I've decided to share a few quotes from the book on selected Tuesdays between now and its release on March 27th. I'm also planning a giveaway of a signed Advanced Reader's Copy sometime before the holidays...more on that to come.

I'm pretty excited about this book...it's been nice to see so many others excited about it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment