Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Weekend Music Roundup (BEST OF THE DECADE)


One of the most impossible things is to compile a list of albums that spans a decade. The problem is that this list will continue to change throughout my life. But as a snapshot of my current self's taste, here is a list of not necessarily the best albums of the last ten years, but the albums that collectively would represent my grand takeaway of the '10s. Now, I didn't include any albums from 2019, because, well, it takes more than a year to get in there, but Lana Del Rey's Norman Fucking Rockwell was debated, but I went with her Ultraviolence instead. I also didn't include multiple albums from one artist, otherwise it would be an O'Death, Uncle Acid, Electric Wizard, Ruby Throat list. But here it is, for what it's worth. Enjoy.















The Mystic Braves - The Great Unknown (2018)

Electric Wizard - Black Masses (2010)




Natural Snow Buildings - The Night Country (2014)






 





Best Live Albums of the Decade:






No comments:

Post a Comment